Ravioli Lasagna with Meatless Pasta Sauce
1.5 pound bag frozen cheese ravioli
1 jar DelGrosso Meatless Sauce
¼ cup water
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• Pour sauce into a small pot and heat on medium heat.
• Add ¼ cup of water to the jar, tighten lid, and shake. Pour excess sauce and water into the pot.
• Spoon ¼ cup of pasta sauce in a 9x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
• Place a single layer of frozen ravioli in the dish.
• Add 1 cup of sauce to cover the ravioli, and top with 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese then 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.
• Repeat this process two more times.
• Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
• Allow 20 minutes for ravioli lasagna to cool before serving.
It’s important to give the dish time to rest before serving, so the ravioli stays together in the shape of lasagna. Try a variety of ravioli fillings such as mushroom, crab, or lobster. You can make this a meat lover’s lasagna by adding ground beef and sausage to the layers or by using beef-filled ravioli.